Independent Age: Advice and support for older age

Donation Amount

  • could fund one-to-one expert advice on social care
  • could provide six hours of friendship calls
  • could fund specialist training on bereavement

giftaid it

YES, I would like to Gift Aid my donation. I am a UK taxpayer and would like Independent Age to reclaim the tax on donations that I have made in the past four years and any future donations until I notify you otherwise. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations to charity in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I confirm the following:

I will tell Independent Age if I am no longer eligible to claim Gift Aid or if my name or address changes.

You can cancel your declaration at any time by calling 020 7605 4223 or emailing


Contact Information

We want to make the UK the best place to grow older and would love you to be involved. Please choose which updates you’d like to receive from us:

How would you prefer to be contacted?

We would like to keep in contact with you by post so we can share updates on how your support is making a difference.

What prompted you to donate to Independent Age today?

You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time by contacting us.

We take your privacy seriously and will never sell or swap your details with third parties. You can find out how we protect and use your personal information in our privacy policy.

Payment Information