Donation Amount

giftaid it

I am a UK taxpayer and would like Depaul UK to claim Gift Aid on my donation, and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four financial years. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

2. Thank you, we just need some personal details


Contact Information*

Please enter your card billing address. If your home address is different please email supportercare@depaulcharity.org.uk after you have made your donation.

3. How would you like to hear from us?

I am happy to hear by email

I am happy to hear by phone

I am happy to hear by SMS

I am happy to hear by post

4. And finally, your card details

Header Image
Refunds: In the event you wish to receive a refund of your donation please call: 020 7939 1220 email: supportercare@depaulcharity.org.uk or write to Endeavour Centre, Sherborne House, 34 Decima Street, London, SE1 4QQ