Share this page:


Royal Voluntary Service is an age positive charity.

More than 40,000 volunteers enable Royal Voluntary Service to run local services delivering personal and practical support to older people in communities all across Great Britain.

Our services give thousands of older people the opportunity and choice to live the life they want to every day and help them stay independent at home and active in their local community.

Help us make Britain a great place to grow old by volunteering or donating.


                 Royal Voluntary Service privacy policy

Thank you for your generous support


Please provide your contact and payment information below.
* Please note that all fields with a red asterisk are mandatory fields


Contact information

Please provide the registered address of the card.

* *
( )

Please tell us

What encouraged you to come to our website today?

If this donation is dedicated in memory of someone, please let us know their name and their relationship to you.

Payment information


* Donation amount: £

giftaid it

            When you give money to Royal Voluntary Service under Gift Aid, we will reclaim basic rate tax on that money - currently 25 pence to the pound.

This means that £10 can be turned into £12. Imagine what a difference that could make and it doesn’t cost you a thing!

So if you want your donation to go further, Gift Aid it.

To qualify for Gift Aid, what you pay in income tax or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount we will claim in the tax year. You can cancel this declaration at any time by contacting us. If your name, address or tax status changes, please do let us know.

By ticking YES below, you agree to the following:

I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Royal Voluntary Service. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify us if you wish to cancel this declaration, you change your name or address,or you no longer pay sufficient Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code. Thank you!

* Processing Date:

Our fundraising promise is your guarantee that:

• We will be open and honest with you, and tell you how your gifts are used.
• We comply with all data protection legislation and will never sell or share your data with other charities.
• We will respect your privacy and promise only to contact you as often as you like.